4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/3 cups milk
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons white sugar
½ teaspoon salt
1. In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter, flour sugar and salt until smooth.
2. Heat a medium-sized skillet or crepe pan over medium heat. Grease pan with a small amount of butter or oil applied with a brush or paper towel. Using a serving spoon or small ladle, spoon about 3 tablespoons crepe batter into hot pan, tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated. Cook over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes on a side, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
3 to 4 fresh peaches – cut in half
1/4 c . brown sugar
2 tablespoons of agave or honey
3 tablespoon butter
pinch of salt
pinch of cinnamon
1. Wash peaches and cut in half. Remove pit. Brush with vegetable and place on grill, flesh side down. Grill until marks show on peaches.
2. Turn and do the same to the skin side.
3. Remove from grill, place on plate or bowl and cover with plastic wrap. 4. Let cool.
5. Once cooled, remove skin from peaches and slice.
6. Melt butter in medium sauté pan and add peaches. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add brown sugar, honey, salt and cinnamon.
8. Continue to cook on medium low heat until sauce is thick and syrupy.