2 oz Blanco Tequila (Y’all, really good tequila is important!!)
1 oz Cointreau
1-2 oz Fresh Lime Juice (the juice of one lime)
4 oz fresh mango juice
fresh mango, diced large
2 small jalapeños
Tajin and Salt Mix
limes for garnish
1. Char jalapeños on the grill or over a flame until blackened. Reserve one for garnish and slice the second removing the stem. (the seeds are where your spice is, so include more or less based on your desire of spiciness.)
2. Rim a cocktail glass with lime and dip in Tajin seasoning, set aside.
3. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add a few slices of charred jalapeño and a few chunks of fresh mango. Muddle well.
4. Add in tequila, lime juice, mango juice and shake until well chilled.
5. Pour into prepared cocktail glass filled with crushed ice.
6. Garnish with a skewer of mango sprinkled with Tajin, your second charred jalapeño and a wheel of lime.
Alea, please add a Pinterest button for me!! 🙂
ADD and read comments